Terms and Conditions
Thank you for considering submitting your story as part of this publication. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before submitting any content to the book creator.
- By submitting this form, you are agreeing that your content/story can be published/reproduced as determined by the book creator in any form.
- Submissions must only be made by a person over the age of 18 years old. Any persons wishing to make a submission under the age of 18 must first provide permission from the parent or legal guardian.
- Submitting this form does not guarantee that your story will be included in the final publication. The stories included will be at the discretion of the book creator and publisher
- The book creator provides no guarantees that the book will be published and brought to sale. The book creator reserves the right not to publish any content, and in such a situation, will contact you to inform you of this.
- You are not liable for any creation or publishing costs associated with creating the publication
- The book creator retains the rights to edit any content submitting as part of the final publication
- Any content submitted for the purposes of advertising will not be included
- Any derogatory or abusive content will not be included
- The organisers of the race/event are not associated or liable for any content produced in this publication
- Submitting content does not give you any rights, shares or entitlements to the final publication, regardless of what form this takes. You will not receive or be entitled to any compensation
- By submitting this form, you are authorising the book creator to retain both your content and contact details for a period of 3 years from submission date.
- By submitting this form, you agree not to authorise another publication/author/media company/website to reproduce the same content
- You may not submit content on behalf of another person without their expressed written consent.
- The Book Creator of Publishers are not liable for any content submitted on behalf of another person without consent being obtained
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland