27 Sep 2018 @ 7:00 PM - 27 Sep 2018 @ 9:00 PM Sandymount Beach, County Dublin, Ireland Age Action
Bank of Ireland are proud to partner with one of our flagship charities Age Action to help promote their upcoming 5km on Thursday the 27th of September 2018 which will be taking place in advance of positive ageing week. The run will take place on Sandymount Promenade and Beach and will start at 7pm.
The registration fee for the event is €20 – All of the funding raised for Age Action will be matched in full by Bank of Ireland. As a result, each race entry fee will provide 2 hours of support for seniors in need.
* Limited number of places available
* Open to runners, joggers & walkers of all ages
* Flat terrain makes it an ideal course to aim for a Personal Best!
* Full chip timing for all participants
* Free t-shirt for all participants
* Bag drop/storage will be available on the day
* Registration/run packs will be available for collection in advance in a range of city centre locations (you will be e-mailed with more details in advance)
* Start/Finish point at Clan Na Gael GAA Club beside Sean Moore Park on Sandymount Strand (see map here)